Friday, January 30, 2009

Weekends

Weekends are for the warriors
All those late nights walking through front doors at daybreak
Raise all of your money high
This one's to all of us sitting around here on friday night

I remember seventeen
Hated sundays mean
Sitting and staring at the clock dying to get away from thin

Don't look back and never regrets
We only got two days and time won't wait for us !

This can't last forever
Raise your money together
Doesn't get much better
Until mad our mother
No better than this

I could't ask for a better place to be
But please, not Aneka biz

I've been to hell and back
All the shufflers stack
And the toilet stalls which you have to payback

I'll be there like you've been there
My word's my bond my flare

Don't stand alone, you can count on me
We fight this fight to stay free
And never say its free
If you leave this choice up to me
I'll stay young forever be



p/s : saya salah tak ?

3 comments: